Online Training Description: Are you A leader or are you THE leader? Are you A sales consultant or are you THEsales consultant? Are you A mom or are you THE mom? Learn what differentiates A leader from THE leader and the ten things we need to know when switching from A to THE in our industry.
In 10 years, the success of your business will be dependent on the buying power of the Millennial Generation. Are you skilled to communicate to them in a way that gets them to buy, invest or share your company’s message? Let Ryan Avery, the youngest World Champion of Public Speaking in history share:
1) The do’s and don’ts of storytelling in a professional setting
2) How to capture and keep the attention of any generation
3) Formulas for touching the basic emotions and creating humor
4) Best practices for demonstrating technology or software in your presentations
5) Ways to capitalize on the Millennial Generation’s buying power by utilizing the power of story
Ryan will teach you presentation secrets, strategies and insights from the world’s best speakers and storytellers! After his presentation, leaders leave knowing how to:
- Easily and quickly implement proven formulas for successful presentations that engage multiple generations and get them to take action
- Avoid the biggest mistakes leaders make today when delivering presentations to your future customers
- Illustrate why your ideas matter and present with confidence every time you get on stage, enter a room and present one-on-one
- Persuade, connect and engage any audience with any message
Value to audience: Leaders learn to sell and motivate others through the power of storytelling. They will develop speaking and storytelling strategies to keep their audience and consumers engaged and take action!
Ryan Avery, World Champion of Public Speaking
At age 25, Ryan became the youngest World Champion of Public Speaking in history; competing against more than 30,000 people from 116 countries to claim the 2012 World Championship title for Toastmasters International. From Rhode Island to Russia, from Boston to the Bahamas, Ryan trains leaders around the world by headlining conferences, conducting private workshops, and speaking close to 100 times a year. Ryan is an award-winning speaker, best- selling author of the new book published by McGraw-Hill, Speaker Leader Champion: Succeed at Work Through The Power of Public Speaking and at age 22 Ryan won his first Emmy Award for producing Colorado State University’s first ever multimedia package. He currently lives in Portland, OR in the United States with his wife Chelsea.
Why This Training?
Leading Through Storytelling: Secrets, strategies and insights from the world’s best speakers is Ryan’s most requested training! It is proven to wow, educate, entertain and motivate your teams! Ryan is the proven and professional trainer you are looking for when trusting him with your team and add value to your members and increasing your bottom line! All of Ryan’s trainings show return on investment and are built to add significant business value! Ryan customizes all trainings to incorporate your company or organization’s values, vision and mission while sharing original stories driven to provide tremendous business value!