Quick Summary: Understanding how to communicate effectively is key if you want to save time, minimize confusion, produce results and avoid inefficiencies. In Ryan’s Three C’s to Succeed, he shares how you and your team can improve personal communication skills that benefit the work environment.
Presentation Outline: Ryan uses real and relevant business examples that help his audience learn how to implement these communication strategies in their everyday life. They can be delivered during a keynote, breakout session or one-on-one executive coaching.
Target Audience: Ryan works with leaders looking to improve their presentation skills and who need help understanding today’s communication strategies to improve their business.
Leave This Presentation Able to:
– Identify what type of communication style you and your team prefer
– Improve work flow and avoid inefficiencies caused by poor communication
– Learn how to professionally and effectively share your frustrations to others
– Understand how to create win-win situations for all team members
– The do’s and don’ts of written and verbal communication