“I got you a cookie… but then I ate it!”
* In relation to her walking 25 feet to get me a cookie but it looking “too good” on the long walk back to our table that she had to eat it!
“Here help me hide these!”
* In relation to her grabbing seven cookies at another event and asking me to put some in my bag so people didn’t notice how many she took!
(I think Chelsea may or may not have a cookie problem).
“You need to do something with your hair and face!”
* In relation to me about to go on stage to speak in front of 500 people
“You are a cow! Fine, I will try it!”
* Me putting butter on my 3rd croissant I ate for breakfast
“No! I watch too many crime shows and I would know how to cover it up!”
* In relation to me saying, “That would be so sad if you accidentally killed me!”
“So… I got fries!”
* In relation to me asking what she got for breakfast
“Ok, I will stay awake for your presentation. I just got my second wind!”
* In relation to her being tired! Just curious… was there ever an option that she could sleep in the front row while I was speaking?
“Ahh, that kid kind of makes me want to have a kid…nope! Nope… never mind!”
* In relation to seeing this adorable little kid walk by us and as Chelsea said that, the boy sneezed on her
“They should test movies on me!”
* In relation to her watching a commercial and it making her cry
“I felt like I was just in a cologne ad!”
* In relation to being crammed in a tiny elevator with 10 Italian guys and a man’s hairy chest pressed up against Chelsea’s face while she stood in the middle
Remember to start your own quote book with your family, friends and loved ones. You can use those quotes in your speeches later and they make for good memories when you go back and read through them! Enjoy the start to your week and as always…