We are less than one month away from the World Record for the largest book signing in history! Ahhhh yea!
The website, marketing materials and announcement will go out next week but wanted to give you a sneak peek into what the website looks like, allow you to be one of the first to register for the event (We have some fun giveaways for the first 100 people who register) and share in the excitement that on Wednesday April 16, 2014 you and I will break a World Record and be part of history!
Three things to do for the one month countdown:
1) Register: For the onsite or online event and reserve your spot in history now! If you can’t make the onsite event, you can still participate by getting a book online on April 16th through the CSUworldrecord.com website.
2) Share the website: Let your network know you are going to be part of a world record on April 16th and they should join in on the action!
3) Get ready to break history: Get ready to tell everyone you know that you created history on April 16th and broke a world record! No big deal!
Three reasons why you should be a part of this event:
1) All profits go towards supporting CSU scholarship funds for first generation students.
2) You become part of a Guinness World Record and create history.
3) You receive a book that will help you become more successful, more employable and a better speaker.
I am excited to be doing this with you and will need your help to make this happen. We need to sell and sign 5,000 books on Wednesday April 16th in order to break the World Record and I know together we can make this happen. Share with your fiends, family and co-workers and let’s get our name in the history books. As always…