Last month I, along with 22 other Toastmasters, created a club in Portland, OR, dedicated to helping speakers improve the way they speak competitively at all levels.
Whether you are a Toastmaster or not, you should consider starting one of these clubs in your city.
Here are 5 reasons why:
1) To surround yourself with those who are better than you
2) To improve the way you develop and deliver your message so any audience would want to hear it
3) To improve the quality and quantity of those who compete at all levels
4) To improve the quality and quantity of those who are judges at all levels
5) To receive expert feedback that executives would pay for
Our goal is to start a Competitive Speakers Club in every Toastmasters District around the world.
So far, we have started five. We have 86 more to go! We want to improve the quality and quantity of competitive speakers around the world and want you to join us!
If you are in Toastmasters, or want to join Toastmasters and would like to start a club, we have ambassadors ready to help you get your club started.
Email me at email@example.com, and I will connect you with someone who can help get your club up and running!
Together, let’s improve the quality and quantity of competitive speakers around the world by creating a community of those interested in being better speakers! As always…