Chelsea and I have submitted a proposal to speak at SXSW in 2015, and we could use your help. We are working to get more couples and emerging leaders interested in becoming entrepreneurs.
Your vote REALLY makes a difference! You can vote by clicking on the thumbs-up button on this page for the following speaking proposal:
Business Partner & Life Partner: Can They Coexist?
How do you balance your life partnership and business partnership so both are successful and don’t end up in the red?
Starting your own small business and entering the world of entrepreneurship is already overwhelming and intimidating, but the added element of doing this alongside your spouse can make it even more challenging.
Many business owners are seeking the support and encouragement from their most intimate cheerleader–their spouse– whether the spouse works directly with them or quietly endorses and fosters their unique business ideas.
The dual presenters are a twenty-something, married couple who have been in business together for the past two years. Ryan was raised by entrepreneurs and is a Motivational Speaker. His wife, Chelsea, left the field of social work to manage their business. Both Ryan and Chelsea struggle, at times, with their new reality.
In this session, you will take away strategies for balancing your working relationship with your most intimate one.
- How do you balance your life partnership and business partnership so both are successful and don’t end up in the red?
- Is there such a thing as work/life balance?
- How do you support your partner’s pursuit of his or her dreams when you do not share the same passion?
- How to identify the roles and responsibilities of each toward strengthening the business?
- What are the biggest mistakes married couples make when starting a business together and how to avoid them?
In order to vote, you must create an account. It’s free, and will take three minutes. Your participation would be a HUGE help to Chelsea and myself, as we view this as a launching pad for more joint speaking ventures in the future and to help couples around the world.
Thank you so much, and as always…
Share with your friends and family by clicking on a social media button!