Four years ago today, I married my dream.
We have shared burgers, the flu and apartments together.
We have traveled the world, won world championships and been afraid of how we are going to pay next month’s rent.
We have sold everything (other than what fits in our car) and moved across the country twice to chase after our big dreams.
We have become best friends, lovers and best of all partners. She is a strong, smart and bold entrepreneurial social worker whose curly hair, toned body and tattoos makes me melt.
She is also the founder and creator of the new wifestyle where she works with couples on how to create a powerful partnership.
Today, I want to share what it is like living with the new wifestyle everyday:
1) She stretches your thinking: She has helped me think outside the box and opened my eyes to new ways of thinking!
2) She takes way too many photos sometimes: As a blogger I will admit she takes way too many photos of her food but I am thankful she documents our life and she is a rather good photographer!
3) She makes you verbalize your beliefs: She stretches you to articulate what you think and feel so others will understand what you are saying and why it is important to you.
4) She is extremely opinionated: She says what she believes and is open to new ideas. I love her because she can stand up for what she believes in and can talk about what she cares about to anyone.
5) She is my business and life partner: She is loving, talented, skilled and understands she is capable of being an entrepreneur while keeping true to her social worker roots. We make our life partnership a priority and business second!
Being in a relationship takes a lot of work, energy, time, money, resources, trust, and some people might ask, “Why would you want to go through all of that?”
My answer would be because the more work you put into a relationship, the more energy, quality time, money, resources, trust, and love you get back! Investing in someone you love can be one of the best investments you ever make. It pays dividens!
To my wife I love you and can’t wait to continue to live our dream together for 93 more years! To all my lady friends and followers, keep living the new wifestyle and as always…
Question: What qualities do you see you in your loved one and how has it helped you be a better person?